General Election – 12th December: Make sure you are registered to vote!
Here is the timetable for events relating to the preparations for the General Election:
- Notice of Election: Mon 11 Nov
- Deadline for delivery of nomination papers: Thurs14 Nov(4pm)
- Statement of persons nominated & notice of poll: Thurs 14 Nov (5pm)
- Deadline to apply for a postal vote or postal proxy vote, and changes to existing postal or proxy votes: Tues 26 Nov (5pm)
- Deadline to register to vote: Tues 26 November (midnight)
- Deadline to apply to vote by proxy (not postal proxy or emergency proxies): Wed 4 Dec (5pm)